1. Ludovico Einaudi ~ 1 hour of deeply healing music
2. Tibetan Healing Sounds ~ 11 hours of dreamy melodies
3. Rain on Flowers ~ 4 hours of soft gentle rain
4. Native American Flute ~ 2 hours with thunder and rain
5. Carlos Nakai ~ 1 hour of timeless serenity
6. Peder B Helland ~ 3 hours of healing instrumentals
~ Enjoy ~
1. Ludovico Einaudi ~ 1 hour of transformative healing music
2. This selection is Tibetan Healing Sounds Healing Music one hour of calming, soothing healing music ~ 11 hours
3. Rain on Flowers: 4 hours of rain as it gently drops on flowers
4. Native American Flute and Rain: 2 hours of hypnotic Native American flute with rain and thunder
5. Carlos Nakai: This album best captures the timeless serenity of the solo Native American flute. R. Carlos Nakai's music speaks to the spirit with a simplicity that transcends place and time. Includes original compositions, traditional Athabascan and Omaha melodies.
6. Peder B Helland: 3 hours of beautiful instrumental music featuring guitar, violin, flute, cello, harp and piano music..Healing music that can be used for relaxation, concentration, meditation, yoga or other activities.
Psst, Hey You, Join my Tribe Already!! If you love Spirit Animals and Messages from the Universe sign up to join my tribe and receive a bounty of high vibes in your inbox, you'll also be entered to win some gorgeous gifts in our monthly giveaway ~ things like art prints, printable spirit animal cards, t's & more !
Disclaimer: I'm delighted to say that I earn income on this site
through partnerships with advertisers via display and text link ads, and affiliates
which is how I can offer my information for free to the world ;) If you
are interested in advertising on this site please contact me with your
product/service ideas, I'm always open to something new ;) Other great sources of traditional symbolism: National Geo, Wikipedia To support the welfare of animals : World Wildlife Fund