Spiritual Meaning of Animals... The mystique and charm of the Spirit Animals includes their affinity and natural abilities to tap into the magic of the Universe. On this page we celebrate the mystical and magical aspects of spirit animals, and the spiritual meaning of our beloved and revered power animals and their medicine. In addition to the traditional totem powers, in meditation and shamanic ceremonies the Spirit Animals reveal their supernatural and metaphysical capabilities, and teach us to do the same.
photo source: facebook ~ artist unknown
Taking a deep dive into the realm of all possibility, I ask you for just a moment to suspend your beliefs, to acknowledge that there is so much more to our world and our Universe than we can see. Science has already taught us that we can only see and comprehend 1% of all that exists ~ that leaves 99% of our Universe as a complete mystery to us, and I dare say that the statistic that we can see even 1% is very generous. As we come to discover more and more I think we will find that there is much more surrounding us than we ever dreamed possible.
Connecting with the Spiritual Meaning of Animals
When I go into deep meditation, the Spirit energies begin speaking to me in many ways. Sometimes it's visual, as they show me what they want to convey, sometimes it's a journey we take together and I can sense the feelings of the animal, sometimes it's telepathic and they send me messages... and sometimes it's a combination of all of this. I enter another world, and all of the constructs of this Universe disappear, as I step into the metaphysical world... this is where the Spirit Animals show me the ways of the magical realm.
Have you ever had a cat that chased something through the house... something that they could clearly see and sense that you could not? Or a dog that barked at something that was not visibly there? Ahhh, your animals have not unlearned the magic of the Universe, their 6th senses are fully alive and engaged. Animals are like children in that they still believe that magic is everywhere and that anything is possible ~ alas in an infinite Universe where anything is possible, let's not forget that "anything is possible". And it is at this point where you begin to tap into divinely spiritual magic, and the true magic of the Spirit Animals.
In this series we will also discuss, how to tap into the magic of Spirit Animals and Totem Animals.
What's Your Spirit Animal ?
click here ~> Take the Quiz to find out!
Custom-made Symbolic Jewelry
*Precious Metals ~ Gold & Silver*
Thank You for visiting!
If this has been helpful or inspiring
please consider buying me a *much needed* coffee!
** Click here for the list of Animals and their Spiritual Meanings * A ~ Z*
A "growing" list of the Mystical, Magical
& Spiritual affinities and abilities of the Power Animals:
Hearing the Unspoken
Receive a Vision
Open the Heart
Speak Your Truth
Follow the Signs
These are but a few of the Spiritual Meaning of Animals, enjoy your exploration and your own discoveries of what comprises the magic of the Spirit Animals.
Explore the Spiritual Aspects & Meaning of 100's of Animals A ~ Z ~~> [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
✫ ° •❥✫ Healing & Magic of Crystals & Gemstones | Spiritual Meaning of Numbers
Meaning & Powers of Angels | Angel Numbers ✫ ° •❥✫
HOME |:| SPIRIT ANIMAL QUIZ |:| ALL ANIMALS: LAND ~:~ WATER-AMPHIBIAN ~:~ BIRDS BUGS & INSECTS |:| TOTEM ANIMAL MEDITATIONS |:| FLOWERS / TREES |:| COLORS |:| NUMBERS |:| ANGELS |:| BEAUTIFUL SOUL
Disclaimer: I'm delighted to say that I earn income on this site
through partnerships with advertisers via display and text link ads, and affiliates
which is how I can offer my information for free to the world ;) If you
are interested in advertising on this site please contact me with your
product/service ideas, I'm always open to something new ;)
Other great sources of traditional symbolism: National Geo, Wikipedia
To support the welfare of animals : World Wildlife Fund
copyright © 2013~2023 Universe of Symbolism
All Rights Reserved